ReadSpeaker, the most trusted, independent digital voice partner for global businesses, announced that it has been named a Speech Technology Magazine 2022 Speech Industry Award winner. ReadSpeaker was selected as a result of the company’s achievements in the field of Custom AI Voice design, for its multi-platform runtime text-to-speech plugin for Unreal Engine and Unity, and for its solutions for Education and Publishing.
ReadSpeaker’s text-to-speech solutions have been at the leading edge of the voice industry for more than two decades. Today, the company provides 200 voices in 50 languages and powers over 10,000 voice applications used by brands, institutions, and organizations across the globe. Founded on the principle of making text content on the Internet more accessible to users, ReadSpeaker has always been committed to its mission of enhancing accessibility and has led the industry in driving innovations that help bring the power of voice technology to a broader audience.
And today, ReadSpeaker is also trusted by major brands as the leading full-service Digital Voice Design Company. The ReadSpeaker VoiceLab manages every stage of the Custom AI Voice development process, from the recordings with the brand’s chosen voice actor, to processing recorded data, training Deep Neural Networking (DNN) models on that data, managing quality control and delivery.
The 2022 Speech Industry Awards recognize some of ReadSpeaker’s achievements over the past year, including:
- Sonos, the world’s leading sound experience company — a bilingual Spanish and English digital carbon copy of the voice of renowned actor Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad, The Mandalorian, and more) for Sonos’ embedded privacy-focused voice assistant, Sonos Voice Control. The custom voice of Sonos Voice Control has the ability to pronounce the non-standard text content found in the music industry and reads artists’ track or album information. The VoiceLab team worked closely with Sonos and Esposito to optimize the speech output for this massively broad domain.
- Spotify Car Thing, an in-vehicle smart music player and voice assistant.
- Vasco Electronics’ Vasco Translator M3, the voice translator that includes TTS voices from ReadSpeaker in multiple languages.
- ReadSpeaker’s TTS voices can be integrated into the Open edX platform, making educational content accessible and engaging for a diverse population of students around the world.
- The game development community’s first ever multi-platform runtime text-to-speech plugin for Unreal Engine and Unity. ReadSpeaker’s gaming TTS plugins enable game developers to leverage a single runtime TTS solution across multiple platforms to speech-enable games, enhancing accessibility for all players.
“Whether it’s via a smart speaker at home, or a voicebot helping you file an insurance claim, AI is increasingly a part of everyday life, with AI voice assistants expected to reach 8 billion by 2023” said Matt Muldoon, President North America, ReadSpeaker.
“Brands and organizations that prioritize enhancing the Customer Experience (CX) are aware of how important it is to deploy meaningful, expressive, and on-brand digital voice experiences, and choose ReadSpeaker as their trusted AI voice partner.”
Learn more about ReadSpeaker’s digital voice design solutions for brands on www.readspeaker.ai.
Request your free trial of ReadSpeaker’s multi-platform runtime text-to-speech plugin for Unreal Engine and Unity.